Senior Product Manager, Support
Zendesk is a service-first CRM company that builds powerful, customizable software crafted to improve customer relations. Support is our flagship SaaS product offering trusted by over 160,000 customers from SMB to Large Enterprises, across numerous industries as the platform for delivering their customer experience. Zendesk recently achieved a significant milestone by crossing a billion-dollar annual revenue run rate, a testament to the broad adoption of Support. Come join us and help drive the next wave of growth for this industry leading offering.
We are seeking a driven Senior Product Manager to help define the vision, strategy and execution plan for several of the core feature areas of the Zendesk Support product. As a senior member of the Support Product Management team the successful candidate will be responsible for driving feature definition, planning and delivery of key workflow features including our Support Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Macros.
What you get to do every day:
- Talk to Customers! We have incredible relationships with our customers who are always willing to share what’s working within the product and where we need to improve.
- Collaborate with your dedicated engineering scrum team as well as the broader Product Organization to develop a clear vision and roadmap for SLAs and Macros including key customer requirements and competitive differentiators
- Execute on the roadmap: ship critical features iteratively to bring tangible, ongoing value to all Zendesk customers
- Collaborate with go to market, advocacy and Voice of the Customer teams to understand our clients’ challenges and problems; obsess about making our product intuitive and our customers efficient and productive
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of all Zendesk product areas and how they are interconnected, work to drive connections within feature strategies
- Help develop and drive the implementation of Product Management processes within your product area and contribute to the wider Product Management org within Zendesk
What you bring to the role:
- You are already an accomplished product leader at a startup or fast growing SaaS company
At least 5 years of proven experience in product management within high paced, agile software-as-a-service environments, preferably in the B2B Enterprise space; including daily interactions with software developers
- You are technical enough to talk shop and collaborate with Zendesk engineers and help set a product vision that enables your engineering partners to then build the technology vision. Computer Science or Engineering background preferred.
- Innately passionate about engaging customers in an effort to understand their business operations and how we can continually improve to meet their needs
- You are comfortable with managing priority conflicts and managing tradeoffs
- You are a strong collaborator exude team spirit and value building relationships with your peers and partners
- Ability to lead autonomously and work through ambiguity to drive projects forward
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key team members, including executives and other product and engineering leaders.
- You have experience with balancing technical debt and new feature development
- Ability to travel occasionally to San Francisco, CA, Melbourne, Australia and Dublin, Ireland to collaborate with other Zendesk teams
Not your average tech company
Zendesk has all the stuff you’d expect from a tech company – competitive pay, stock, benefits, beautiful office, snacks, and more. We also have a culture deeply dedicated to helping our staff keep a proper work-life balance, from flexible hours to remote work, to the most forward-thinking parental leave plans on the market. Our Corporate Social Responsibility team is actively engaged in our community and enable us to invest thousands of hours with local community groups each year. We invest in diversity and inclusion so that our staff reflects the diversity of the world around us. We have a whole crew dedicated to ensuring our workplace experience is top notch and welcoming for all.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.zendesk.com.