Senior Product Manager – Marketplace
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a senior product manager who will be responsible for reimagining the tenant journey of finding and leasing commercial real estate for years to come. This is a unique opportunity to join the first end-to-end marketplace for leasing commercial real estate — empowering all players (tenant, landlords, brokers) of this ecosystem.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Develop a strong understanding of the tenant journey, their jobs and related needs and the competitive landscape to build product refinements and new features that drive great customer outcomes.
- Collaborate with product designers, data analysts and engineers to drive the product vision in light of the business model and target customers.
- Lead all levels of product development process, from evangelizing the roadmap to creating product requirements and managing prioritization.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 4+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- Experience building a marketplace (Supply/Demand) business, platform business
- Proven ability to generate product strategy and effectively advocate for it
- Expertise in utilizing a hypothesis driven approach and perform qualitative as well as data-driven experiments such as A/B testing to inform product direction
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.