Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
VTS is seeking a Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations to lead the development of scalable processes and programs to empower the marketing team to drive results. This is a highly cross functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution, strong program management, and technical proficiency with marketing technologies.
We are looking for someone who has developed processes for high growth marketing organizations with exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to work closely with marketing, sales, and technical stakeholders. You are a growth driver, someone who not only supports the needs of the team, but a person who thrives on identifying and chasing opportunities to accelerate the business.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Processes & Program Management:
- Work with marketers to ensure they have the tools, processes, and capabilities needed to execute marketing, track effectiveness of campaigns, and deliver quality leads to sales
- Define, create, map, and document key marketing processes
- Proactively identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase marketing productivity
- Analysis & Insights:
- Work with marketers and sales to set the appropriate quarterly pipeline targets and forecast campaign performance
- Create and maintain global dashboards to report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database in partnership with sales operations team
- Marketing Tech
- Effectively own and manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors including: Marketo, Sendoso, Pendo, Splash, etc.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Identify and integrate new data sources (e.g. for appending data like ZoomInfo and LeanData)
- Develop marketing technology solution strategies and roadmaps
- Collaborate and negotiate with product and technology internal partners to ensure implementation prioritization when needed
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 3 -5 years of experience in B2B marketing operations or demand generation
- Excellent project management skills and a proven ability to hit deadlines on complex projects
- Experience with campaign management best practices
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience successfully working cross-functionally
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Experience managing Marketing Ops process preferred including lead management, database management, segmentation, and field mapping
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems preferred (Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies (SFDC, Splash, Sendoso, etc.)
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.