Senior Director, Operations
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
The Senior Director of Operations for VTS Market will play an integral role in helping to refine and scale our processes to support implementation, client advisory and field operations. This role will lead these teams, help develop and build out processes that are efficient for internal teams while providing a great customer experience and ensuring we are in position to drive renewals. This role will also help connect with other teams across the organization to ensure we are not building out our operations in a silo.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- You will scale and refine the business processes to support the operations for our fastest-growing product
- Streamline operations and work with teams within the organization to solve problems
- Create internal processes, monitor, and improve operations to fuel overall company growth
- Manage a diverse team and be able to help troubleshoot and bring in resources to solve challenges
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- At least 10 years working in Operations, or business-related fields
- At least 5 years of experience managing people and teams
- You have a track record of having built/scaled/organized a department/company that was operations heavy
- You’re obsessed with offering an amazing customer experience and use empathy and compassion towards customers and people in general
- You’re systematic about finding the largest issues and opportunity areas and relentlessly solving them in a prioritized manner
- You’re willing to be hands on and get those hands dirty, if necessary.
- You love to collaborate and partner with Product Management, Engineering, Sales and other internal teams to improve customer experience
- You can create, implement and iterate processes to achieve and beat company goals
- You have prior experience in a B2B SaaS environment
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.