Sales Development Representative
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
VTS is looking for a sharp, self-motivated sales professional to join our sales team as a Sales Development Representative. Our SDR team is the engine behind our sales team; If you are a people person with organization skills and a strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of making a sale and building a successful business, we want to talk to you!
What Makes This Job Awesome:
- Partner with sales leadership across the globe to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns
- Build the revenue pipeline of a national, profitable, high-growth start-up that’s transforming a $12 trillion asset class
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through creative marketing and outreach campaigns
- Hit monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Responsible for understanding VTS product offerings and competitive issues
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
What Makes You Awesome for this Role:
- Successful sales team members possess innate instincts for process, organization, proactive decision-making and follow-through
- A proven track record in a revenue-generating or lead generation role is a plus
- Prior experience in commercial real estate (ownership or brokerage sides), financial products or SaaS sales, tend to make for a strong candidate
- Experience: 1 year of corporate experience (CRE or Sales experience is a bonus)
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.