Enterprise Account Development Manager
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
VTS is looking for an intelligent, highly motivated sales professional to join our team as a key contributor. Comfortable navigating large enterprise organizations you will identify, develop and manage executive level relationships with complex key accounts of strategic significance to the organization. Possessing strong financial and business acumen you will build strategic account-based business plans that increase revenue by upselling new products, sourcing expansion business opportunities and executing on-time renewals. Responsible for the entire sales process you skillfully build consensus, handle objections, negotiate large deals, successfully close on time while delivering exceptional client outcomes.
Well versed in solution selling our Account Development Managers possesses a passion for technology, innovative business solutions and commercial real estate. You are a fast learner, naturally curious, skilled at working cross departmentally and possess a consultative, diagnostic approach to client relationships. If this describes you and being at the forefront of innovation in the world’s second largest asset class is exciting, then we want you on our team!
What makes this Job Awesome?
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – ensure customers achieve success with the VTS solution.
- Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition.
- Establish value based executive-level relationships with key decision makers (C-Suite/ asset managers/brokers) by leveraging existing client relationships and building new.
- Translate diagnostic information and desired business outcomes into compelling account growth plans that deliver upsell, renewal and expansion revenue.
- Accurately forecast and execute on quarterly revenue targets.
- Negotiate pricing and sales contracts to close upsell /renewal business while navigating multiple decision makers.
- Work closely with deployment, professional services and customer support teams to address client requirements and ensure continued on-going success.
- Present business outcomes tied to the VTS solution to C-level executives through QBRs, data insights and product demonstrations in person and via web tools.
- Represent VTS and evangelize our vision through in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives.
- Join a fast growing, well funded company that is approaching its next stage to scale into a multi-billion dollar company!
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- A minimum of 3+ years in a B2B SaaS Enterprise Account Management/Sales environment navigating and delivering value to large complex organizations
- Inquisitive by nature you are always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions and matching to business outcomes
- Strong business and financial acumen to understand the customer’s objectives and sell to a broad set of customer stakeholders
- A process-oriented approach to the customer lifecycle you create winning account plans
- Demonstrated history of revenue attainment by driving successful business outcomes
- A strong and confident leader with excellent interpersonal, written, and executive level presentation skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to positively collaborate and engage with a broader team to achieve successful results
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel (when applicable/ post-Covid)
- Knowledge and/or interest in Commercial Real Estate is a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.