Website The Brandeis School of San Francisco
The Brandeis School of San Francisco is running a hybrid model, a combination of in-person and remote instruction, implemented as we return to in-person learning. In this model, some faculty teach from home via Zoom while their students learn from the classroom on campus and others learn remotely from their homes.
Brandeis is looking to support these remote teachers with classroom aides. This position requires in-person on-campus instruction. The position begins in January and runs throughout the duration of the 2020-21 school year.
Responsibilities for Teaching Aide
• Provide academic support in the classroom during lessons
• Facilitate and monitor health and safety procedures
• Support students in their remote learning needs (technology, connectivity, etc)
• Provide feedback to teachers on student work, engagement, etc.
• Monitor, manage, and supervise children
• Prepare educational materials and instructions for programs in collaboration with the teacher
• Ensure a clean and safe classroom at all times
• Carry out additional tasks as required of the job, according to the needs of the division
Qualifications for Classroom Aide
• Experience working in an educational setting or with children preferred
• Basic technical proficiency; experience with interactive platforms like Zoom, gmail, Padlet, Quizlet, Kahoot, etc. a plus
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Great interpersonal and social skills
• Excellent in handling and managing children
• Positive and encouraging attitude
• Flexible Schedule, available Monday through Friday
Physical Requirements and Working Environment
• Works in school environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines, and
a varied and diverse array of contacts
• Work primarily in a traditional climate controlled environment
• Occasional nights and weekends and attendance at school events may be required
• The above description covers the most significant duties performed, but does not exclude assignments not mentioned.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information and job title of at least three references to Malika Densby, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com