Website Somewhere Good
ABOUT SOMEWHERE GOOD:
Somewhere Good is a social platform designed for people of color to connect around the things they love. We’re building a world where every person of color feels reflected, empowered, and connected to their community. Somewhere Good will become a one-stop-shop to find community and more, centering marginalized communities.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and we’re proud to have a team that varies in identity and comes from all walks of life. Our work environment values our employees creatively and professionally, and believes in making our company’s big dreams a reality in a fun and balanced workspace.
Our internal tech stack includes: gsuite, slack, figma, zeplin, jam, airtable and monday
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Somewhere Good is seeking an iOS Engineer to build the Somewhere Good app alongside a Backend Engineer and our CTO.
- Work alongside the design team to iterate and implement app features from wireframes & clickable prototypes.
- Integrate Somewhere Good and third-party APIs
- Partner with the design team and other engineers to translate visions and brainstorming to requirements and deliverables.
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop applications to designs
- Compensation: $105,000 + benefits + equity and other perks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience developing iOS applications using Swift
- Experience with Xcode, Auto Layout/Constraints and Interface Builder.
- Experience with archiving and deploying apps to Test Flight
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES USED AT SOMEWHERE GOOD:
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, Code Pipeline, RDS)
- Ant Media Server
- React, Redux
The interview process consists of five parts designed to better understand each applicant’s depth of experience and goals.
– 30 minute conversation with Christian Becerra, our Head of Operations
– 60 minute tech assessment with Alejandro Luperon, our CTO (paid)
– 30 minute conversation with another member of the team
– 60 minute pair programming assessment with Alejandro Luperon (paid)
– 30 minute conversation with Naj Austin, our Chief Executive Officer
The entire process is expected to last around 1 week.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.