Customer Success, Onboarding Specialist
Central Command for Multi-Location Businesses
SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for “next-level” multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi platform makes the impossible, possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine’s #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner’s SoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020
The Onboarding Specialist (OS) provides software training and onboarding support to new SOCi customers. The OS coaches clients throughout the initial implementation of their SOCi account and answers any questions they have. They also recommend and/or help implement other value-added services available through SOCi (social media & reputation management network support, Facebook Business manager assistance, unique use-case based setup and guidance).
The OS participates in all phases of onboarding activities for our SaaS customers. She or he will be responsible for ensuring our customers get the very best out of our platform by leading project engagements throughout the first 30-60 days of a new client’s lifecycle; including requirements gathering, solution design, account customization, training, and both phone and email support.
As our OS you will work with leading executives as well as social media coordinators, and must possess the skills to hold both strategic, high-level conversations with the ability to explain complex concepts in comprehensive ways, while also providing daily technical-focused support to savvy users of our platform.
Our specialists achieve this through understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after licensing SOCi, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the SOCi platform.
To be successful in this role, the Onboarding Specialist will work across departments, including Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering and Marketing, bringing customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication.
- Collaborate with Sales and Service teams to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding.
- Work with clients to identify, correct, and advise on how to align business objectives within the SOCi software. You’ll be your client’s hero, ensuring their success from day 1.
- Become an expert on the SOCi platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication. Provide implementation training & documentation in line with current and future training programs. Help them get oriented to our software and excited about the journey ahead.
- Manages configurations and setups within the SOCi software, and any other relevant networks (if appropriate).
- Schedule additional training sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed. Assess what they need to be completely comfortable using the software.
- Provide excellent phone and email technical support on platform in order to assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period.
- Work with Engineering, Sales, Client Success, Creative Services, and Marketing, as needed, to resolve issues.
- Responsible for managing workload and communicating any backups as needed.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Operations Manager on ways to improve client onboarding success.
- Provide weekly feedback to the Senior Manager of Client Success on platform adoption, usage rates, issues surfaced, churn indicators and red flags, onboarding status, feature requests, and all other customer needs.
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration.
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with Salesforce, familiar with Jira, and any with experience with CRM or SaaS support software is a plus.
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate.
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company (preferably SaaS).
- Highly organized and high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage a sizable number of partner accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation.
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn.
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent.
- Coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
What’s SOCi’s culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit soci.applytojob.com.