Central Command for Multi-Location Businesses
SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform built to address the complex needs of multi-location enterprise companies. An award-winning leader in the industry, SOCi has pioneered more than a dozen unique marketing tools to help multi-location brands oversee, maintain, and protect their brand at the national level, while simultaneously scaling presence across hundreds, sometimes thousands, of local pages.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine’s #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner’s SoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020
If you possess intellectual curiosity, a strong technical background and excellent customer facing skills you are a great candidate for this role. Prior experience with SaaS solutions and enterprise selling in a customer-facing role is required. Strong communication and presentation skills are a “must have”. Finally, the ability to facilitate technology and workflow solutioning conversations, and translating complex topics into easy-to-understand concepts when conversing with Enterprise and Mid Market businesses is a key to success.
You will prepare and present innovative product demonstrations, partner with sales to align customer pain points with the SOCi software, and assist in the discovery and presentation phase of the sales process.
You are creative, technical, and able to adapt in order to effectively facilitate the software/platform demonstration during the sales process.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Become a master user of SOCi’s software capabilities.
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and map those back into SOCi software.
- Perform product demonstrations across a variety of business use cases to demonstrate the capabilities and features of the platform.
- Participate in sales calls and meetings both virtually and at client sites.
- Deliver demonstrations with a methodological and meticulous approach and flawless execution.
- Create compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value proposition they provide against a customer’s required objectives.
- Collaborate across functions, including Product and Marketing teams, to ensure you have relevant resources and materials to be successful in meeting your individual and team performance objectives.
- Design innovative solutions to address these challenges, build those solutions on our platform and present customized demonstrations back to the customers.
- BA/BS, ideally with a business, or marketing concentration. B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience is a plus.
- 3-5+ years of business experience ideally in a customer-facing capacity, preferably as a Solutions Consultant/Sales Engineer.
- Prior experience working with SaaS applications, data services, or analytics software.
- Strong grasp of social media industry is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Is able to function effectively in a fast-paced organization and successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
What’s SOCi’s culture like?
Our passionate team of SOCialites works in a convenient office location, (accessible to the greenbelt, with free parking). We have a casual dress environment (no suits and ties here), paid holidays, Flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages, 401k, quarterly team events, periodic potlucks, happy hours, daily office snacks, fresh fruit, and coffee. Every new team member will be equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. Above all, you will get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh–so you might want to make sure your GIF game is strong.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit soci.applytojob.com.