Product Marketing Manager (6 month role)
Website Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: Leanin.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We’re looking for a user-centric, product marketing manager to support the growth and ongoing success of our Lean In Circles program. The ideal candidate for this 6-month full-time temporary position has a proven track record of using consumer insights and data to build and optimize marketing campaigns to drive user adoption, engagement and retention; and to inform product development teams of potential product improvements. If this is you, we’d love to talk!
This position is a full-time temporary position and based out of our office in Palo Alto, CA. Due to COVID-19, the entire team is working remotely on PDT hours through July 2021.
Strategy & planning (30%)
- Own and drive digital marketing strategy to grow our Circles program
- Drive go-to-market planning and execution for key Circles marketing pushes
- Craft briefs and messaging for Circles program informed by user research and product understanding
- Create compelling, inclusive Circles marketing campaigns and digital ecosystem that resonates across a broad, diverse and global audience
Digital execution (50%)
- Serve as project manager and cross-functional liaison between Circles program team and Marketing team (Web, Email, Social, Design, Ads, etc.) to fuel ongoing Circle growth/engagement
- Work closely with our web development agency in partnership with our internal Product lead to build and maintain a Circles web roadmap that prioritizes high impact projects and helps the team ship new initiatives at a high velocity by developing user flows, producing new web pages, and conducting A/B and user testing
- Develop email automations and campaigns that increase engagement & retention
- Rapidly experimenting and iterating to increase leads and conversion across web and email
Optimization & analysis (20%)
- Track, monitor, and analyze product KPIs such as traffic, conversion rate, and site performance, as well as ensure that learnings are captured, communicated to key stakeholders, and archived
- Drive product optimizations by rapidly experimenting and iterating to increase conversion and Circle product usage and engagement
- Learn, follow-through, and improve upon foundation processes to set principal and exec team up for success
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- Demonstrated understanding of how to drive toward more intersectional and inclusive product and/or marketing outcomes
- 5+ years experience in product or marketing; 2+ of those years in product marketing
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing and A/B testing
- Ability to independently drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Strong Google Analytics, Excel and analytical skills, Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills as well as flexible marketing writing skills with the ability to write succinct briefs, web/email/ad copy, etc
- Experience presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Ability to learn, follow-through, and improve on foundation processes to set team and principal up for success
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
If interested, please upload your resume, cover letter, and 2 writing samples (campaign briefs, emails, etc.) through Lever.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.