Option B Content Marketing Lead
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: Leanin.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program. We are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to drive content strategy as a part of the Option B programs team. The mission of OptionB.Org is to help people build resilience and find meaning in the face of adversity.
This position will be responsible for the end-to-end development and ongoing execution of Option B’s content marketing strategy. Success in this role would lead to increased engagement of Option B’s content across many channels including social pages, web, email and 3rd party partnerships. If you are passionate about the mission of Option B and have proven experience improving content delivery and promotion for large-scale companies or organizations, we can’t wait to meet you.
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto, CA. Due to COVID-19, the entire team is working remotely on PDT hours until further notice.
- Own Option B’s cross-channels content marketing strategy (social, web, email)
- Work closely with Option B’s social media manager, groups manager, web marketer, and designers, comms to optimize channel strategies and increase our contents’ reach to new audiences & interactions with existing audiences
- Lead Option B’s writing & messaging efforts across channels ensuring for consistency in tone & emphasis on diversity and inclusion
- Analyze, report on, and optimize content metrics to inform shifts in strategy
- Passion for Option B’s mission and for developing resources that are thoughtful and relatable to our target audience (people wanting to build resilience in the face of hardship)
- Strong advocate for equity, inclusion, and uplifting marginalized voices
- 3-5 years of direct experience in creating content strategy, preferably with a consumer brand
- 3-5 years of writing/copy-editing experience, preferably with a consumer brand
- Expertise in repackaging content to various form factors (articles, videos, graphics, Lives, etc) to optimize reach across social, web, email
- Understands basics of and can quickly learn an array of software/apps needed for content creation & analytics
- Ability to adapt quickly to both internal priority and external zeitgeist needs
- Works well with ambiguity with proven ability to drive to clear end-goals
- Analytical and data-backed approach to decision-making using qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Track record of demonstrating strong ownership with a solutions-focused mindset to deliver with polish
- Clear verbal and written communications
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and thoughtful, proactive approach
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
Please apply via Lever and include a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org