Program Manager (Fintech)
Rapyd is the mobile-first “network of networks” that makes the world’s favorite ways to pay and be paid instantly available through a single API and SDK, so that just as easily as developers could already take cards, they can now accept cash from a merchant in Ghana, a bank transfer from a shopper in the Philippines, or an ATM transfer from a homesick worker looking to send joy back to their family. Through our partner API we are bringing together local financial specialists from every corner of the world to make the 100s of ways people pay available around the world, so that ecommerce merchants, gig platforms, challenger wallets, remittance platforms, online lenders, and even traditional banks can break free of their old infrastructure and limitations and create new mobile-friendly solutions to make payments faster and smarter. Founded in 2015, Rapyd is global, with offices in London, Singapore, Silicon Valley, and Tel Aviv. Rapyd is venture backed and has raised multiple rounds, and currently has funding for a good runway and global expansion.
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high impact leader to manage complex, end to end projects to scale our network and delivery solutions to market for our most challenging clients. This will involve driving client-facing and internal delivery, creating structure in a fast-growing zero to one organization, and successfully influencing and managing change across the organization. The perfect candidate is both business and technically savvy, and out of the box thinker, autonomous, with extremely strong project management skills, great people skills, and completely off their rocker about Jira and Confluence. As the first program management person in the region, you will be asked to wear many hats and define delivery excellence and ensure execution on time, with quality, and integrity.
- Successfully execute key strategic client or partner projects through the establishment of strong program/project management principles
- Create standards for project delivery
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure timely delivery
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality management
- Ensure awareness of project status and risks across the organization to mitigate the risks, get and keep things on track
- Drive look-backs and internal process improvements
- 5-7 years of program and project management with a proven track record of driving results in both mature and startup organizations
- Experience in the FinTech industry- must
- Superior knowledge of software and product development life cycles PMP and / or CSM
- Good knowledge of international and online payments
- Must be a Jira ninja and have managed programs using the Atlassian suite of tools
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual or native Spanish speaker strongly desired
- Working knowledge of Portuguese a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.