Senior DevSecOps Engineer (Fintech)(
Rapyd is the mobile-first financial network that makes the world’s favorite ways to pay and be paid instantly available through a single API and SDK.
We are bringing together local financial specialists from every corner of the world to make the 100s of ways people pay available around the world, so that e-commerce merchants, gig platforms, challenger wallets, remittance platforms, online lenders, and even traditional banks can break free of their old infrastructure and limitations and create new mobile-friendly solutions to make payments faster and smarter.
Founded in 2015, Rapyd is already global, with offices in London, Singapore, Silicon Valley, and Tel Aviv. Rapyd is venture-backed and has raised multiple rounds, and currently has funding for a good runway and global expansion.
The Senior DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of innovative security solutions for protecting data deployed into the cloud. This role is a hands-on technical role that also requires direct communications with cross-functional teams in Product Management, Development, and DevOps.
This role is for someone who likes building and deploying things from scratch and having a huge impact on the company.
• Work with engineering teams and DevOps to develop secure solutions to reduce attack surface
• Analyze and harden existing infrastructure, automation, and deployment processes
• Define policies across the organization for deployments within cloud environments
• Work with development teams, operations, governance, and other stakeholders to draft security standards for cloud services and implement monitoring to adhere to those standards
• Integrate security tools in the CI/CD process and work with development teams to mitigate findings
• Support incident responders in analyzing and mitigating threats and vulnerabilities
• At least 5 years of experience in technical roles such as – Infrastructure, DevOps, Security, IT or Development.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in Cloud Security, preferably in the delivery of large-scale, multi-tenant enterprise Cloud Platforms
• Hands-on experience using cloud computing, networking, storage, and database services in AWS
• Experience working with Development, Product, and DevOps teams in compliance efforts
• DevOps tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, as well as container/orchestration technologies such as docker, kubernetes and ECS, or comparable technologies
• Work with an understanding of the basic cloud security principles that drive cloud architectural decisions
• Integration, Design, Architecture of AWS or GCP services into other Security Platforms (IAM, SAML, OAuth, Okta, Ping Identity)
• Microservice architecture expertise and best practices in securing microservices across multi-cloud environments
• Solid experience and background working with AWS services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, Lambda, SNS, etc.)
• Expertise in application development frameworks, build systems and ability to integrate tools into the CI infrastructure
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
• Good knowledge of Linux, gnu & unix CLI tools for system administration, operational automation, and network debugging.
• Experience in software security testing, methodologies, and frameworks
• Familiarity with SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP and/or OSS scanning tools
• Authoritative understanding of common software and web application security vulnerabilities
• Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both the business and technical sides of the business
• Contributions to open-source tools, particularly security tools a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.cohttps.