Software QA Engineer
Website PAX Labs
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX Labs is looking for an experienced Software QA Engineer to plan and execute the testing required to deliver high-quality mobile applications, backend services and e-commerce products to our partners and users. As our engineering scales up quickly, our testing infrastructure will be key to our ability to quickly ship elegant and reliable software. You will be part of a team that will use your knowledge of tools, testing, and infrastructure to help build the foundation to help propel us into the years to come. You will help with the testing and documentation for testing multiple projects on multiple platforms.
As the PAX Software QA Engineer, you will:
- Participate in a variety of manual testing processes and assist PAX with hardware and software releases
- Plan, add, execute and maintain our test cases for mobile, e-commerce, and backend software and hardware integration
- Assist in the development and maintenance of automated testing for critical product functionality
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams to solve technical challenges around engineering efficiency and velocity
- Monitor and maintain best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Build, monitor and manage defect documentation in JIRA
- 3-5 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android mobile application testing
- Familiarity with Bluetooth/BLE connected hardware a plus
- You are a strong, self-motivated individual that can work with minimal day to day supervision and are able to objectively rank and prioritize development work for yourself
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written, with fluency in English
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.pax.com.