Inside Sales Representative – Contract
Website PAX Labs
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX is seeking an Inside Sales Order Management Representative to support our fast growing operations with experiences in a relevant field, such as sales, sales operations or customer support. We’re looking for an excellent communicator who is comfortable working with our customers and partners to facilitate and ensure a smooth sales process. This person will also work extensively with PAX Sales, Finance / Accounting, Supply Chain, and other cross-functional peers. This role is a 3-6 month contract.
As the PAX Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Facilitate dispensary, distributor, and partner support and order fulfillment daily using available resources and tools
- Handle account creation in systems of record for all customers, distributors, and partners (US and CAN)
- Handle/perform all empty pod/device fulfillment
- Provide AR support (ie. invoices, payment submission)
- Provide shipment support (tracking, RMAs, returns, damaged shipments, etc)
- Validated account lists
- Ensure compliance documentation is up to date for all partners
- Partner Launch Support (post-contract)
- Onboard / train customers as needed
- Ensure all new accounts uploaded to SFDC/SOR
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain to ensure partner product availability/shipping requirements
- Fine Tune shipping expectations/turnaround times
- Utilize CRM, ERP, and Business Tools
- Influence PAX’s business tool requirements to support Canadian team
- Work towards continuous improvement and automation of PAX processes and tools
- 3-5 years demonstrated ability in a related sales, telemarketing, or order fulfillment field (finance, business analytics, sales operations, etc.)
- Functional experience using Salesforce
- Understanding of Cannabis industry compliance requirements nice to have
- Strong communication (verbal, written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, run multiple concurrent projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.pax.com.