Growth Product Manager
Website PAX Labs
PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to scale our US and Canada Ecommerce sites and help us become the #1 provider of premium digital cannabis experiences.
In this role, you will analyze which of our strategies and tactics are working and what should be changed or improved. You’ll help expand our reach and reduce barriers to value so new customers can find the right PAX product that suits their cannabis needs.
The Growth PM will work cross-functionally with Hardware and Software Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, Data, Brand Marketing and Legal to drive the strategy, roadmap and execution of key growth initiatives that strengthen our funnel and drive additional revenue.
Here’s a look at what you’ll do:
- Dive into the performance of our SEO, affiliate and email conversion funnels to identify key opportunities. Partner with Performance Marketing to do the same with our paid ads conversion funnel.
- Calculate return on investment for each opportunity and prioritize them into an impactful roadmap with success metric targets
- Launch MVPs and A/B tests, iterate quickly based on findings and clearly communicate product development updates, risks and issues to cross functional partners and senior management
- Lead the digital go-to-market strategy for new hardware and software product launches
- Maintain a high attention to detail with the ability to balance multiple challenging priorities simultaneously
- Be creative. The traditional growth playbook doesn’t always work in the cannabis space, so you’ll need to think outside the box!
- 4+ years of experience in product management at an Ecommerce or digital marketplace company. Experience in growth product management required.
- Familiar with PAX products and our competition. We aren’t necessarily looking for “super-users”, but you should be excited to engage with the cannabis industry
- Experience running A/B tests, evaluating results and leading post-launch optimizations. While not every test will win, you’ve shipped projects that moved the needle.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills while remaining lean and scrappy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with clear verbal and written communication. You are a cross functional leader who enjoys problem solving with others.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable work experience
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.pax.com.