The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in Colonia Juarez/Roma Norte, Mexico.
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Software Engineering team. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Software Engineering team is responsible for reviewing and writing and testing code within implementations of customized client deployment, helping customers streamline their business with Odoo. Software Engineers analyze a clients’ business processes and ensure the Odoo system conforms to these processes. They also suggest changes to improve business-technology workflow. You will create modifications to specific deployments of Odoo’s applications based on our clients’ requirements.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a “get it done” spirit.
- Develop client solution as part of a cross-functional team consisting of business advisors, other developers, and customer
- Have ownership of the assigned software modules/applications and deliver quality software solutions for projects on-time
- Design/develop an effective and scalable integrated solution within Odoo or third party application integration
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and upgrade software and ensure client software solution works robustly in the field
- Adhere to and promote best software programming practices such as coding standards, code and design reviews and test coverage
- Provide the support to maintain these specific solutions
- Implement specific modification requests throughout our various apps
- Walk-through code with clients and partners
- Support any migration and software refresh activities
Coding Requirements (Have experience in one or more from each category):
- Frontend: Functional knowledge of HTML and SASS/ LESS/CSS
- 1+ year experience working with any Object-Oriented programming language: Python preferred
- Familiarity with database architecture and design concepts (UML/ERD)
- Ability to debug and optimize existing tailored solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts with other members of the team and with external business partners & customers.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Compensation and Perks:
- Healthcare plan
- Vacation days, paid holidays
- 30-day Aguinaldo + all other benefits by law
- Sports-focused activities expensed if multiple employees attend
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org