Business Systems Analyst – Colonia Juarez/Roma Norte, Mexico
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert to an onsite role in Mexico City. We are looking for applicants who can commute daily to Colonia Juarez/Roma Norte once our office is open
We are hiring a Business Systems Analyst to join the Latin American team! This role requires little to no travel.
Odoo is the world’s top open-source ERP SaaS software and this role is key to our future success!
The BSA Team is helping customers across Latin America to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is an implementation job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a “get it done” spirit.
– Be a full cycle ERP Business System Analyst for the Latin American market, providing our clients with a top-notch end user implementation experience. You will set up apps for existing clients and implement our software while instructing the end user in its usage.
– Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
– Analyze all aspects of clients’ business operations to map their processes to Odoo’s solutions
– Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation project manage ERP implementations to create systems which are then used by clients that want a product they love. Integration involves Sales, CRM, E-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, inventory, POS, accounting, and more.
– Collaborate with Odoo’s developers to execute clients’ business requirements
– Collaborate with clients’ implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training.
– Occasionally advise the sales team during pre-sale regarding complex implementations
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related discipline
– Aligned experience implementing software / ERPs, project managing, consulting to clients, and/or education similar to what the role does
– Excellent planning, mapping, and communication skills combined with client interaction, being able to make in-the-moment decisions based on new information constantly
– An affinity with the Information Technology world, you understand use cases of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning software)
– SQL Relational Database literacy
– Professional fluency in Spanish and English
Nice to Have:
– Experience with ERP
– Experience in a SaaS company
– Available immediately
– You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
– You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
– You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
– You are a quick and autonomous learner
– You have a passion for software
– You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Compensation and Perks:
– Competitive base salary and commission
– Healthcare plan
– Vacation days, paid holidays
– 30-day Aguinaldo + all other benefits by law
– Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
– Sports-focused activities expensed if multiple employees attending
– Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org