Manager, Art & Print Production
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate manager to lead our Art & Print Production team, based in Los Angeles. Art & Print Production is part of our broader Creative Marketing Production group, which is a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that’s focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing key art, print, and outdoor campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of global original, exclusive content.
In this role, you will lead a team of highly talented Art & Print Producers, who manage the end-to-end art and print production process of our marketing campaigns, delivering on thousands of artwork deliverables each year, across multiple markets and media channels (outdoor, print, digital).
The ideal candidate excels at identifying and implementing the most innovative and effective ways of producing high quality creative at scale. You are an inspiring and inclusive leader, with experience developing and coaching teams towards shared common goals and improved functional craftsmanship. You have expert knowledge of artwork/print production and creative services solutions, and a keen understanding of artwork quality and finishing for a variety of different formats. If you are someone who has a passion for both art and science, who thrives in applying analytical thinking and scale technology solutions to the creative space – then this role is for you!
- Functional Expert. Lead and evolve the discipline of art & print production at Netflix.
- Drive business innovation and vision for this creative production area, both internally (for our teams, workflows, and tooling) and externally (for how we work with our agency partners).
- Team Leadership. Empower, support, and cultivate a flat organization of senior-level print production professionals. A natural team leader with a proven track record of articulating team purpose and priorities, and rallying teams around these.
- Operational Strategist. Proactively identify business-critical issues and opportunities to improve how we budget, track, produce, share, utilize, and traffic promotional artwork assets, balancing the short and long-term needs of multiple cross-functional Marketing and Communications teams.
- Global & Regional Thinker. Ability to deliver on the specific needs of the US & Canada markets, while contributing to how we bridge and shape our global production and operational strategies.
- Culture Building. Be a strong culture role model, leading by example in alignment with our principles of Inclusion, Freedom & Responsibility, and Context, Not Control, giving individual collaborators space and support to thrive at Netflix.
Experience & Skills
- Functional expertise in print creative production, localization, and/or operations, with an emphasis on marketing deliverables with distribution across the globe.
- Experience managing and leading medium to large-sized teams.
- Global experience and/or time spent working outside of the US is a plus.
- Ability to oversee and scale the management of a high volume of creative assets and campaign needs in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Be both quantitative and qualitative. You have strong analytical acumen to evaluate complex systems and dissect problems. You will build confidence across disciplines, speak multiple professional languages, and translate needs into opportunities.
- Experience working with business analysts or analytics teams to measure operational metrics for forward-looking organizational planning.
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and have a goal-oriented entrepreneurial mindset, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com