Senior Software Engineer – Server
NCSOFT West’s mobile division is engineering driven. Our programmers work with artists and designers to make rich player experiences. They build the foundations that allow millions of people to engage in meaningful interactions. They believe that simple, quality code is the first step in driving an uncompromising quality bar.
As a Senior Server Engineer, you will work collaboratively to make the most highly polished AAA games ever released on mobile. You will design and implement entire systems and features from scratch. You will be looked to as someone that can mentor other engineers, providing valuable guidance for the team.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages, and expertise in one or more OO languages
- Familiarity with RESTful interface design
- Usage of SQL and/or noSQL systems
- Good knowledge of concurrency paradigms
- Experience analyzing and mitigating performance bottlenecks
- A willingness to adopt and contribute to our development practices
- Strong communication skills and dedication to collaboration
- Ability to teach and be taught by others
- Self-motivated, and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field (or relevant experience)
- Android and/or iOS knowledge
- Linux administration and Bash scripting experience
- Containerization and auto-scaling technologies
- Microservice development
- Unity experience
- C# and/or Java experience
- Games industry experience
- Experience with full stack programming
- Socket programming for realtime applications
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.