Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
As part of MongoDB’s dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we’re looking for a coordinator to support our diversity recruiting strategy.
This new role provides an opportunity to be part of a team passionate about building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company and culture. As part of our D&I strategy, we’ve built partnerships to strengthen our employer brand in underrepresented communities and engage with tech talent. Through strong collaboration with the D&I Manager, partner organizations, the MongoDB Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand Teams, and hiring managers, the D&I Coordinator will support the execution of this work.
– Execute event logistics for internal and external events, including communicating with partners, requesting assets from relevant internal teams, uploading assets to sponsor portals, and ordering and shipping swag
– Providing a positive experience for internal stakeholders who participate in our D&I events, including crafting planning documents and FAQs, sending detailed calendar invitations, scheduling internal trainings, kickoff meetings, and retrospective meetings
– Sharing resume books and attendee lists with sourcing and recruiting teams to enable follow-ups with leads
– Improving our impact and exposure via external branding, including building custom landing pages and lead collection forms, promoting partnership events, and crafting and sending follow-up emails to event attendees
– Generating tracking links and posting jobs on partnership job boards
– Contribute to the development of various people and culture programs and projects, including supporting affinity groups, learning, and mentorship and development programs
– While all events we’re hosting and participating in are currently virtual, once we’re able to travel again, ~15% travel may be part of this role
The right candidate for this role will
– Have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
– Have project management skills in implementing complex programs with multiple stakeholders
– Embody an entrepreneurial spirit and high level of comfort with ambiguity
– Be adaptable, detail-oriented, inventive, collaborative, resilient, diplomatic, and a fast learner
– Have a strong work ethic, the ability seek answers, get things done, and documents results
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com