Latinas in Tech is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that can help us lead our marketing strategy in order to fulfill the goals of our organization.
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy for Latinas in tech’s member and partner engagement
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across the organization (Business Development, Events, Marketing, Product)
- Develop and execute a strong marketing strategy that allows Latinas in Tech to maintain high member engagement, with increased event participation, while being consistent with our purpose and values
- Build high-quality marketing collateral such as newsletters, blog posts, email campaigns, event landing pages, webinars, etc.
- Create engagement campaigns aimed at promoting live and online event registrations with a high participation rate
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Develop and monitor paid social media campaigns
- Maintain our members engaged through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Manage content calendar and cultivate target-specific content strategies based on the work field, use case, member type, and chapter
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others from inside and outside the organization – you make every word count
- Optimize web content in coordination with our Product and UX teams
- Monitor industry trends to engage in relevant Diversity & Inclusion conversations
- Ensure that all communications across our channels and chapters maintain a desirable tone of voice that fits within our branding guidelines.
- Manage public relations for Latinas in Tech, including proactively leading media relations, development of press materials and press opportunities to promote the organization
- Write regular blog posts for Latinas in Tech with industry news, member profiles, and LiT news.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 – 4 years of successfully defining and implementing marketing strategies
Experience in a B2B, high-tech, or nonprofit and fast-paced environment
- Excellent English written skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creative thinker, open to idea exploration with strong problem solving/analytical abilities.
- Must be positive and self-motivated with a proven ability to effectively lead and work on virtual and cross-functional teams while establishing rapport with individuals and groups at all organizational levels.
- Avid with marketing automation software and productivity tools such as Asana, Mail Chimp, Salesforce, etc.
- Design skills a plus
- Spanish and/or Portuguese languages desirable
- Authorization to work in the US
About Latinas in Tech
Latinas in Tech is a non-profit organization with the mission to connect, support and empower Latina women working in technology. The group is comprised of more than 8,000 women, representing more than 23 countries, working at more than 100 of the top technology companies. The group began in Silicon Valley in 2014 and has since then expanded to 10 other cities: Austin, Texas, Mexico City, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, and Atlanta. Latinas in Tech focuses on 3 key pillars: professional development, recruiting, and mentorship.
For more information, visit Latinasintech.org.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.