Marketing Manager, Web & eCommerce
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
This position is full-time and can be located in Cambridge, MA, New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
As Marketing Manager of Web & eCommerce you will be responsible for driving excellent user experiences, ecommerce flows, and web optimizations that increase conversion on iZotope.com. Reporting to the Associate Director, Digital Marketing, you will lead rapid experimentation which includes improving online conversion and working to identify and scale wins across iZotope’s digital footprint. You can navigate a complex matrixed organization with ease and have experience managing a team. You are creative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused. You will have demonstrated skill with technical tools through website management, digital marketing, data analysis or other similar experience.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the design and functionality of our ecommerce website to maximize experience and performance
- Coach a team of ecommerce professionals in a matrixed Agile organization
- Be a digital expert and internal consultant, supporting digital transformation adoption and activation across the businesses
- Manage relationships with ecommerce delivery partners and vendors
- Partner with the Analytics team to review and manage performance indicators to identify areas of opportunity to increase revenue within web & ecommerce
- Plan, launch and measure enhancements to our website including areas such as site navigation, technical SEO strategy, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
- Guide important projects forward such as localizing global ecommerce presence or improving website accessibility
- Partner with UX Design to deliver a great customer experience
- Work with go-to-market teams to identify and improve web, landing page and additional digital optimizations to increase conversion rates
- In partnership with stakeholders, prioritize the A/B testing calendar, and improve and set the direction for the web product roadmap
- Manage website health and issue resolution
- 5+ years of experience working in B2C web marketing and SaaS environments.
- 2+ years of management experience. You have hired and developed high-performing teams.
- Expertise in website best practices, analysis, attribution and customer acquisition in a SaaS organization
- Knowledge of website technology and development, and well versed in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and online research tools like HotJar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment. You have a high tolerance for change and skill at managing timelines, delivery, requirements, and communication across teams
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Target or other enterprise-class content management system
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave.
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Subsidized commuter plans
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.