Content Marketing Specialist
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
This position is full-time and can be located in Cambridge, MA, New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager and as a key member of iZotope’sSpire Go-To-Market Team, you will be responsible for creating and editing customer-facing content for iZotope’s award-winning lineup of products. An expert storyteller and inbound marketer, you will have the opportunity to represent the voice of iZotope and deliver exceptional content and copywriting across public communication mediums, including the iZotope blog and social media channels, email campaigns, in-app messages, and web copy.
- Edit iZotope blogs on vocal recording, vocal production, mixing, and other audio production disciplines for technical accuracy, spelling/grammar, style and tone, and SEO best practices
- Work with freelance content creators and in-house subject matter experts to create, edit, and publish articles and web pages in support of awareness and user/customer acquisition goals
- Generate compelling blog topics on audio production that demonstrate the value of iZotope’s audio products and drive qualified traffic to izotope.com
- Work closely with team members to understand copywriting needs and write conversion-oriented copy for email, social, and web
- Build, edit, and publish blogs and web pages in Adobe Experience Manager
- Work closely with our designers to facilitate the creation of image assets for the content we publish
- Create content performance reports, providing suggestions for improvement
- Write compelling, search optimized copy for YouTube videos including, descriptions, closed captions, calls to action, and more
- 3+ years of content marketing / inbound marketing experience
- Experience writing copy for various mediums like blog, web, social, and email
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills, with high attention to detail and expert understanding of grammar
- Experience with audio production, including knowledge of vocal recording and vocal production (experience with iZotope Spire is a big plus)
- Experience with A/B testing, setting KPIs, and optimizing content based on data and performance trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to help define the business needs and deliver on-time and on-message
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to multitask
- Self-starting and results-oriented, with a desire to grow as a content marketer
- Passionate about writing, marketing, and audio technology
- Creative, kind, enthusiastic, and customer focused
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.