People Analytics Business Partner
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We see the experience and culture at iZotope as a product that we need to continuously test, validate, and innovate on to be successful. We see a direct correlation to the way we work internally and the success of our company and customers. Think about a product that you get excited about and recommend to others. What makes it special? How did the creators know what to include in their features? What are the key ingredients that make this product so successful?
This role is one that will focus on harnessing the key data, methods, and tools that will help us deliver continuous value to our people that directly impacts our business. This role requires someone who is motivated to work as an employee-facing partner to build feedback loops, embrace a test and learn approach, and guide incremental value to the org in all aspects of the employee journey.
The business partnership is realized when you understand what is happening inside and outside the company and bring that information to People Ops and leaders in the organization to make data-informed decisions to using agile concepts such as customer centricity, adaptive planning, design thinking, and iterative improvements.
- As part of an agile People Ops team, you will share in the mindset and techniques that allow us to be adaptable to constant change and harness the power of people experience data to bring exceptional value to the business.
- Synthesize people data from various sources within and outside of People Ops to discover aspects of the employee journey (hiring, onboarding, inclusion, employee/leadership development, engagement, and change management) and determine opportunities for improvement that will continuously drive healthy metrics and engagement scores.
- Ensure internal equity and marketability of global compensation program by participating in data surveys and budgets in coordination with the financial planning and analysis team.
- Meet with leaders across the business to build relationships and understand their needs while providing evidence based guidance and insights from data that help address and uncover potential solutions to their team’s success.
- Produce models, materials, and dashboards using People Ops metrics that track and measure the health of the organization in meaningful and impactful ways with intuitive visualization.
- Refine and maintain a compensation program that enables Talent Acquisition to attract candidates and emphasizes internal motivators such as autonomy, mastery, and purpose in all iZotope employees.
- Collaborate with other members of Operations to ensure we are mindful of how we design, collect, and measure employee data relating to employee engagement, performance management, and more.
- Advocate for data transparency while also maintaining ethical data privacy practices, reaching an equilibrium where employees feel confident in giving honest feedback and where all employees have access to results of engagement surveys, diversity data, and more.
- Champion the values of agile and digital transformation that can continue to elevate the People Ops team out of tactical work.
- Innovate and experiment with ways of collecting, measuring, and examining people data that may lead to useful analysis and business insights.
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in a tech forward HR Business Partner or People Operations role with an emphasis on employee data and analytics
Background in organizational development, psychology, or people oriented business strategies
- Passion and curiosity for data as it pertains to the employee experience
- Understanding of what drives human behavior and how to build highly effective teams
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis in Excel, Google Sheets, Survey Monkey, Slackbots and/or other AI applications
- Experience communicating and translating data analyses so that they can be understood by a broad audience
- Experience with managing compensation and pay equity across a small-medium sized global business
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.