Senior Software Engineer
Empowering Companies to Make Better and Faster People Decisions
Inflection is seeking a full-time Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for supporting software development activities for Inflection’s products.
For over ten years, Inflection has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust.
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support complete software development life cycle for Inflection’s products including: requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Implement, own and support microservices, third-party integrations and security features related to billing and payments
- Work on multiple types of projects concurrently, including internal research and development projects with varying scope and complexity
- Interface with internal and external customers for requirements definition, feature enhancements, escalation handling and incident management
YOU’LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with the design, implementation and debugging of applications in object oriented languages
- Familiarity with development in AWS
- Experience with building and maintaining service oriented architectures
- Experience with standard development tools for bug tracking, version control, monitoring and cloud-based deployments
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with .NET technologies C# is a plus
- Familiarity with B2B implementation standards is a plus
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
- Casual Dress environment
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.