Empowering Companies to Make Better and Faster People Decisions
The project manager role at Inflection is both strategic and operational, responsible for both contributing to the strategic vision of the PMO at Inflection, but also ensuring that projects are delivered effectively, efficiently and with the appropriate amount of rigor. To be a part of the PMO team at Inflection you must:
– Be a critical thinker
– Have a talent for creatively solving problems
– Be unwavering and tenacious in your efforts to deliver quality work on time, communicate to stakeholders, and understand project status and next steps
Since 2006, Inflection has built the tools needed to facilitate trust and safety in online/offline interactions, workplaces, and communities, by collecting, organizing, and providing access to digital people data. Through our work, we’re helping the Internet realize its amazing potential of bringing people together.
Our two principal business lines are GoodHire and our Trust & Safety APIs. GoodHire, is an award-winning pre-employment background checking service that’s quickly grown to serve over 80,000 businesses across the US. It’s loved by SMB and Mid-Market businesses for its incredible ease of use, fast turnaround times, and automated hiring compliance capabilities built right into the product.
The Trust & Safety APIs, SafeDecision and Insight, provide large online platforms and sharing economy companies with the tools to instantly ensure trust amongst their communities through API-driven background checks. These lightweight, compliant background checks help foster a frictionless onboarding experience for new users and provide peace of mind for other participants on the platform.
If you’re passionate about building amazing product experiences for business users of all sizes and ready to build new and innovative features alongside an amazing team, then read on!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate cross functionally with all project stakeholders to understand the project scope, resource needs and timeline
- Be accountable for end-to-end delivery of a project, including managing the resource needs, schedule/dependencies, scope, quality, and risk
- Own the reporting, tracking and maintenance of all project documentation including, but not limited to: project plan, project status, RAID log, and governance model
- Demonstrate a certain standard of excellence and take pride in the work that they do
- Form trusted and transparent relationships with their stakeholders, and leverage those relationships to achieve a common goal
- Be detail-oriented in their communication, reporting and project management
- Communicate effectively, keeping their audience and desired goal in mind to tailor their message accordingly
- Lead cross functional teams in a dynamic environment, including Engineers, Designers, Marketers, Analysts, Salespeople, Customer Success Managers, and Customer Support Agents to plan and launch projects on time, on budget, and on specification
- Incorporate customer and business partner feedback into future project work
- Identify necessary reports, metrics and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
- Mentor junior resources within the PMO
YOU’LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU..
- Love managing highly cross-functional projects and working towards lofty goals
- Have a passion for unifying individuals of varying backgrounds to achieve a common goal
- Seek to have a positive impact on the world and get excited about technology’s potential to change existing industries in new ways
- Love immersing yourself in product features and functionality, but can also talk candidly about business strategy and partnerships
- Are a thoughtful planner who is detail-oriented, but you never forget about the big picture
- Are passionate about building trust-based relationships
- Are energized when you work with other smart, passionate, and talented individuals
- Are a team player who loves collaborating and listening as much as leading
- Place high importance on quantitative and analytical skills
- Are entrepreneurial – you see this job as a great foundation to growing into a GM or CEO one day
- BS/BA – or equivalent work experience in a highly technical work environment
- MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in the Software industry
- Demonstrated experience effectively leading, managing and reporting on project work
- Experience presenting to executive audiences
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE:
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com