Sr. Enterprise Architect
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
We are seeking a Sr. Enterprise Architect for Southeastern for our Minneapolis/Golden Valley, MN or Mason, OH locations.
You will be a part of the Honeywell Special Use Networks (SUN) Center of Excellence (CoE) tasked with designing, implementing and governing operational security of special use networks in manufacturing facilities, engineering labs and other Honeywell facilities, within their geographical region. This role will focus on standardizing and maturing practices, services, processes, and operations, relating to IT/OT computing equipment, applications and network in the SUNs. The primary goal of the SUN CoE is to improve cyber security posture of SUNs across Honeywell.
· Designing, Implementing and Configuring various operational controls at the SUN as well as the individual computing asset levels
· Maintaining inventory of SUN assets
· Maintaining all documentation as it relates to SUNs – network documentation, architecture documentation, exceptions, etc.
· Computing/publishing of the current state of compensating controls and security disposition (compliance scores) of SUNs
· Managing and reporting out of progress on compliance scores
· Governance on adherence to processes (configuration management, incident management, change management) and security policies
· Interfacing with the SUN owners, businesses, SUN CoE and Enterprise service owners
· Maintaining Special Use Network asset currency (technical debt), ownership, processes, procedures and plans for the sites
· Maturing security practices
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of experience leading global IT or OT projects and deployments
· 3+ years of experience in Lab or Factory, supporting secure operations
· 1+ year experience in managing deployment of IT security compensating controls (Examples: patching, segmentation, whitelisting, upgrades, firewalls, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline such as computer engineering or in a related course
· Experience in managing deployment of IT security compensating controls such as patching, upgrades, firewalls, etc.
· Expertise in Cyber Security event detection and mitigation techniques in the OT environment
· Expertise in design and deployment of security controls in industrial networks, including network zoning, segmentation and isolation designs and implementation
· Ability to collaborate with computer engineers, production engineers and OT and IT professionals to develop strategies for effective OT architecture; Experience in IT/OT cooperation or IT/OT alignment in the modern industrial setting
· Enterprise IT networking
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.