Solutions Architect- Zuora
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of the cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable, and replicable. You will support the service team in the design, development, and implementation of
Honeywell’s enterprise Internet of Things (IOT) core platform services.
This position has Zuora Subscription Billing implementation responsibilities in both development and support streams, as part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence Organization. The C&CE portfolio of projects includes Digital Customer Experience and Commercial Excellence Solutions, including Web, eCommerce, SalesForce.com, etc.
· Architecture, Design & Delivery of global Subscription billing solutions for Honeywell
· Zuora technical subject matter expert
· Maintain an in-depth understanding of systems in use, including integrations
· Drive continuous improvement of the business process on the Zuora platform
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Associate Degree
· Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Zuora Subscription Billing implementation
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate across borders
· Administrator-level knowledge of configurations
· Work experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues with Zuora and connected systems
· Strong understanding of agile methodologies
· Communicate and collaborate with internal technical teams and external business teams: sales; marketing; and customer service
· Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner
· Able to set priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment
· Builds relationships with and gains the trust of customers by always meeting commitments
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.