Director Product Management – Enterprise Software Data Governance & Strategy
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
Honeywell is charging into the IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
HCE provides cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management offerings in a variety of domains such as Buildings, Industrial Plants and Aero enabling customers with faster innovation, efficient operations and maximizing the value of their assets. Powering all the HCE offerings is the underlying platform — Honeywell Forge which provides an open and extensible foundation to unify operations and leverage the innovative capabilities consistently across the customer business units.
As a Product Management Director in the Product Operations team for Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), you will lead Data Governance and Compliance for all our Honeywell Forge products, and be a central resource to:
1. Drive coordinated thinking & approach across all of HCE to lead data compliance risk and meet customer expectations,
2. Ensure regulatory compliance for all products,
3. Scale product launches by partnering with product teams on country-specific data governance,
4. Work closely with the product and data architect teams to help profile data for PII and other critical data,
5. Work closely with internal and external data governance teams to understand regulatory requirements
You will work regularly with Product Managers, Engineering, Legal, Sales, Finance and Marketing to build out the data strategy and map out data governance and compliance on a day to day basis.
You must possess strong process, influencing, communication, and leadership skills in the area of data governance and compliance and data management processes. You will need to have skills to describe high level processes and/or proposals to product managers and multi-functional teams, You will need to be able to quickly learn the business and technology domain and be able to apply the knowledge in develop processes to enable faster product launches, and develop the governance structure to allow software developers to build on the platform. You will need to be hand-on and work through the details of each product and how specific features intersects with country regulations, and advise teams on product launches.
YOUR DELIVERABLES WILL INCLUDE:
– Be the Data Czar for all Honeywell Forge products
– Set the vision and strategy to ingest all data types, and scale product launches worldwide
– Build Data Policy, Governance mechanisms, and common process and tools
– Build and lead core team for data compliance and governance along with cross-functional leads.
– Build standard deployment models per product and country, and define and implement data governance.
– Build one way of categorizing and approving offerings based on approved deployment data categorizations
YOU MUST HAVE
5 years of experience with exposure to enterprise software products and businesses
5 years experience in data management and governance
Experience implementing and/or building complex processes, specifically in the software product development areas
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
Solid relevant experience in Data Governance and Product management or a related role in another enterprise software company or enterprise systems integration company
Proactive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
Experience in product management and agile methodology
Working with cross-functional team of product, engineering, sales, legal and finance
Working knowledge of SaaS and cloud computing
Ability to quickly identify patterns among problems & issues
Ability to make timely decisions
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.