SAP Callidus CPQ Solution Architect
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of the cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable, and replicable. You will support the service team in the design, development, and implementation of Honeywell’s enterprise Internet of Things (IOT) core platform services.
This position has SAP Callidus CPQ solution architecture & design responsibilities, as part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence Organization. The C&CX portfolio of projects include Digital Customer Experience and Commercial Excellence Solutions, including Web, eCommerce, SalesForce.com, etc.
· Implement Configure Price Quote systems which will be heavily used by Honeywell workforce
· Create technical designs by applying SAP best practices
· Performance tuning to meet business needs
· Partner with project delivery teams to ensure adherence to common process
· Apply technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 8 years IT experience
· Minimum 3 years SAP Callidus CPQ work experience, Integration experience between SAP Callidus CPQ and other systems (like: SFDC, SAP VC, SAP C4C, SAP CPI)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· SAP Callidus CPQ Certification
· Sound technical knowledge on Python and Knockout.JS
· Experience in Designing and implementing Distributed Systems
· Strong understanding of Agile & DevOps
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate across borders
· Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner
· Builds relationships with and gains the trust of customers by always meeting commitments
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.