SAP Fiori Developer
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
SAP Fiori Developer will work with a large, global greenfield S/4 platform supporting HPE’s Q2C, supply chain, services and financials. Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements. Application solutions include both 3rd party software; primarily SAP and internally developed applications. Focus for this role will be to support and build solutions for HPE’s services division. Knowledge of SAP’s modules supporting services contracts and related objects are a must.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join our organization to revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
Come be a part of using the latest SAP technology and modernizing HPE’s processes and user experience!
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will evaluate SAP road map, provide recommendations on tools, sw and implementation strategies.
- You will participate as a member of and leads cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- You will design complex cross-functional solutions for others to code. Provides mentoring and guidance to other developers.
- You will set team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and client/customers.
- You will develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Works across multiple teams and divisions to find and implement solutions.
- You will spend a preponderance of time in strategic and creative problem solving.
- You will demonstrate broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
- You will apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage global maintenance services across various technology areas or functions.
- You will integrate technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers.
- You will consult with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
- You will mentor others in the technology community; may publish or otherwise engage professionally outside of the company.
- You have a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- You have 7 or more years of experience writing SAP code, such as, and not limited to, ABAP, oData, Restful ABAP, Fiori, SAPUI5, CDS
- You have advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies, including Jira, GitHub, Confluence
- You have advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- You have advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Strong General Project Management.
- You have the ability to work with 3rd party SW vendor on integration of tools, influence of strategy and roadmaps
- You have strong Business Analysis; ability to take vague business requirements and work with business on defining.
- You have the ability to work e2e from solution architecture, design to development.
- You have advanced SAP S/4 Web Technologies.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit hpe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.