SAP BRIM Subscription (SOM) Digital Route Convergent Mediation Lead
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
The Senior SAP BRIM Subscription (SOM) Digital Route Convergent Mediation Lead will provide expertise and knowledge in the areas of Hybris Billing, SOM. This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with business, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing.
As a Senior SAP BRIM Subscription (SOM) Digital Route Convergent Mediation Lead you will assist the HPE XaaS team in planning, delivering and managing large, complex full life-cycle initiatives along with providing experience in leading practices, methods, and resources in the space of transforming the business into new XaaS business motions. You must have hands-on experience in Provider Order & Contract processing, including upstream & downstream integration and must have good understanding of how Subscription Order Management with Usages, Billing, and Invoicing.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join our organization to revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will define customer requirements and perform fit / gap analysis to standard SAP SOM processes within the SAP BRIM solution.
- You will provide deep understanding of quote to cash processes for order management including: master data, solution quotes, orders, contracts and product modeling for SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing solution.
- You will configure SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution.
- You will participate as a member of and leads cross-functional development teams.
- You will perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- You will design complex cross-functional solutions for others to code.
- You will provide mentoring and guidance to other developers.
- You will have experience with Convergent Mediation.
- You will have experience with the SAP S/4HANA Subscription Order Management module is a plus. Experience with SAP CRM Subscription Order Management module is an acceptable substitute.
- You will have basic understanding of the configuration and standard features and functions for SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution is mandatory.
- You will have a minimum 5 years functional/technical proficiency with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- You will have a minimum 4 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SaaS business models.
- You will have a minimum 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing.
- You will have 3+ years program management, system analysis, solution design and system architecture experience with demonstrated experience and successful projects in enterprise wide system.
- You will have hands-on Functional Configuration and Design Experience.
- You will have certifications in SAP SOM & CRM (preferable).
- You will have hands on, in-depth Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP platform with knowledge of specific flows of the OTC process.
- You will have extensive hands on previous SAP CRM SOM / S4 configuration experience.
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit hpe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.