Carrier Development & Relations Associate
At GoHealth, our mission is simple: To improve access to health
The Business Development & Carrier Relations team at GoHealth partners with leading health plans to give consumers the right health insurance coverage for their needs. As a Carrier Development & Relations Associate, you will work and engage with our health plans. You will work with partners to promote long-term, strategic growth for GoHealth. You will report to the Manager of Business Development.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work across all departments to improve strategic carrier projects from ideation through completion, and continue to be engaged in ongoing program optimization
- Work with our product team to perform health plan market research and competitive analysis
- Help GoHealth to fulfill daily carrier relationship needs through all communication and coordination
- Research and implement process improvement projects to create efficiencies
- Draft presentations that demonstrate business insights to all stakeholders, and provide management with updates on carrier developments
- Maintain GoHealth’s B2B CRM tool with the latest information on new partnership opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- BA or BS degree with 1+ years of work experience, in management consulting, client relations, or business/sales operations
- Work with departments and partners at all levels
- Identify new revenue areas and developments
- Strong analytical capabilities with a passion for providing new solutions inspired through research and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of or experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.