Our Mission is to Insure as many American's as possible
The Software Engineer at GoHealth will play a key role in designing performant, scalable, web-based software solutions. The successful candidate will be a creative and resourceful self-starter who will join one of our feature-delivery teams, collaborating across product stacks and seeking constant improvement to our organization’s ability to connect consumers with the right insurance products.
- Deliver high quality, well-tested, reliable software.
- Follow best practices and industry standards for software engineering.
- Work with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and your fellow Engineers to ensure that we are consistently delivering the best product possible.
- Proactively engage in continuous learning and professional growth opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferred.
2 to 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience with testing – designing and implementing.
- Knowledge of common libraries and frameworks (helpful): Spring, React, Redux.
- Experience with Linux or MacOS, Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies.
- Experience working with databases and application servers.
- Creative and strategic thinker who is eager to dive in to challenging and interesting projects and demonstrate their passion for achieving high quality results.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.