At Donut we are on a mission to create more trusting, collaborative, and successful work relationships. We believe genuine relationships are the key to being engaged, happy, and successful at work.
Donut came together over a shared passion to help people connect, and the insight that strong relationships at work are the bedrock of a successful team. Employees who feel socially connected to their coworkers express greater individual purpose and fulfillment, less workplace loneliness and isolation, and improved performance and productivity. We are building a company that embodies those ideals while instilling them in others.
About the Role
Currently, our small but scrappy engineering team consists of 4 empathetic and caring individuals dedicated to unlocking the power of human connection. We are looking for an experienced software engineer with an affinity for design and product innovation to join us during this exciting time of growth and expansion. As part of a small team you’ll have the opportunity to have an outsized impact on the success of our company through helping to shape our culture while building products that touch thousands of companies around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Develop high impact product features end to end
- Make significant contributions to every aspect of the product and business
- Provide expertise and leadership to the Engineering team
- Mentor and sponsor other engineers
- Contribute to an inclusive culture
- Inspire learning and continuous improvement
- Experienced Software Engineer. You have a minimum of 6 years of experience building web applications with a strong preference for collaborative, learning environments.
- Strong Full-stack Skill Set. You are proficient in Ruby on Rails, either Vue or React frameworks, and have a familiarity with Heroku, AWS, or other cloud service provider.
- Self-sufficient. You are capable of leading, managing, and delivering projects with minimal guidance.
- Highly Organized. You thrive on bringing order to the software development process.
- User-centered. You take the time to listen to and empathize with users’ needs.
- Product and Design Oriented. You are passionate about building delightful products and experiences.
Donut has made millions of connections and is used by over 10,000 companies. Donut is venture-backed, and is proud to include Slack as an investor: https://venturebeat.com/2017/01/04/slack-invests-in-11-bot-startups-to-seed-its-platform
Donut is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.