Senior Software Engineer
Cribl Inc is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our mission to unlock the value of all machine data. Cribl provides users a new level of observability, intelligence and control over their real-time data. You will be joining a team of highly technical engineers who are committed to shipping only high quality software and enjoying all the goat gifs the internet has to offer. Our software is deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB to PB of IT & Security data.
In this position you will:
- Develop features for data streams processing in a large distributed system.
- Collaborate closely with the founding team and other engineers to understand customer needs and translate them into product features.
- Participate in the implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, code reviews, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- Maintain and improve existing code and demonstrate pride of ownership for both your own code and the team’s codebase.
- Have the opportunity lead large projects and be a contributor to projects led by others.
- Help assess and address any issues found by our QA team and/or reported by customers
- 7+ years total development experience
- Extensive software engineering experience in JS/TS/NodeJS
- Experience in advanced development, especially in distributed systems and large, complex system environments deployed at scale (Bonus)
- Experience working with data intensive applications and/or data streams processing
- Systems programming experience highly desirable
- Self starter and minimal supervision
- Cares about details and is dedicated to elegant and high quality software
- Familiar with AWS services (EC2, ECS, S3, Kinesis, …)
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To apply for this job please visit cribl.io.