Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Here for Nurses
At connectRN, we’re on a mission to deliver nurses a better way to work. Using our disruptive technology, our community of nurses can design their own schedules and work where they want, when they want. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
We are looking to hire a full stack Senior Software Engineer to focus on the frontend development of our web and mobile applications. Reporting directly to our Head of Engineering, this Senior Software Engineer will contribute in all facets of the development lifecycle including architectural design, implementation, qualification, delivery, and maintenance.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translate software requirements and/or visual design into stable, working, high-performance software
- Play a pivotal role in architectural and design decisions, building efficient and easily maintainable services
- Learn and integrate third-party libraries into our applications
- Communicate technical design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications
- Be willing to wear different hats other than that of a developer when necessary such as QA engineer, tech support and DevOps
- Experience with test automation: TDD/BDD unit/integration/functional testing
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development
- Familiarity with backend technologies Golang or Java is a plus
- 100% Employer-sponsored benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Ability to work from home as needed (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew and beer on tap
- Flexible time off policy
- Free gym on-site
- Free parking
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.