Marketing Web Analytics Intern
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a Marketing Web Analytics Intern who loves data and has the drive and hunger to learn more about building and customizing web analytics and tag manager implementations. Please note: this is a PAID, part-time internship (20 hours per week).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Attend a Bounteous training session covering Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Conduct mini-audits of websites with regard to Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager implementation
- Provide support for any Analytics department/company staff with their day-to-day activities in analysis, configuration and implementation
- Become proficient within the Google Analytics Reporting interface and the Core Reporting API
- Learn custom reporting and analysis techniques through real-world and training scenarios leveraging Google Data Studio 360, Google Docs, Excel or Tableau
- Assist team members in client deliverable creation including (but not limited to) Audits, Measurement Strategies, and Solution Design References (SDRs) & BigQuery data analysis
- Assist department leads with intra-departmental projectsPerform any other duties as required
Additional Details and Requirements:
- This is a PAID, part-time internship (20 hours per week)
- The term will last at least three months, from September through November 2020
- You must be a senior-level college student preparing to graduate within the next two semesters in order to be considered. Grad students may be considered.
As a Bounteous Intern, you will have the opportunity to not only see vision and conception evolve into real results but be a part of making it happen! There are also some other sweet perks on the side:
Real Client Work Exposure to real-world, top-shelf clients with real-world problems, and be a part of a team to come up with real-world data solutions
Work Tailored to Your Interests When possible, we will make every effort to align our objectives for this internship with your relevant interests
Google Analytics Certification As part of the initial training, you will be expected to pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam and receive its certification
Attend a Training When available, we will send interns to our week-long, public Pittsburgh training held regularly. Should one not be available, we will conduct personalized training in-house
Write a Blog Post As a potential resume builder, you will be asked to write one blog post on a relevant topic. At the consideration of our marketing team, that blog may also be published on our site
Letter of Recommendation When applicable, we will draft a letter of recommendation outlining your achievements in digital analytics and professional development to help set you on the right career path
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.