Remote Software Engineer – Product Engineering (Full Stack)
Who are we?
Audius is a digital streaming service that connects fans directly with artists and exclusive new music.
It does this by being fully decentralized: Audius is owned and run by a vibrant, open-source community of artists, fans, and developers all around the world. Audius gives artists the power to share never-before-heard music and monetize streams directly. Developers can build their own apps on top of Audius, giving them access to one of the most unique audio catalogs in existence.
Backed by an all-star team of investors, Audius was founded in 2018 and serves over 1,000,000 users every month, making it the largest non-financial crypto application ever built.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for passionate team-players to help us architect and build the most difficult parts of the Audius product suite (web, mobile, desktop, client libraries and APIs). You are a collaborative, team-oriented engineer who enjoys working with a small group to solve big problems that need innovative solutions. You’re eager to jump into multiple parts of our tech stack and have strong CS fundamentals to do so. We solve a lot of problems that can’t be easily Googled or searched on StackOverflow.
Audius is a 13-person team of entrepreneurs, engineers, audiophiles, and blockchain experts. Our benefits include unlimited PTO, high quality paid medical insurance, FSA, 401k, yearly learning stipend, equipment stipend and a home office setup credit. We also have a monthly concert stipend (COVID-19 permitting).
Our company is fully remote and our team is currently distributed across the United States.
- Build and ship the next generation of music streaming features across web, mobile, and desktop
- Work closely with Product and Design to craft engaging, pixel-perfect experiences for artists and listeners
- Own features end-to-end through design handoff, development, testing and deployment
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience shipping significant user-facing features from start to finish
- Experience with React or similar frameworks and proficient in HTML + CSS
- Solid conceptual understanding of full stack software development including system architecture, web serving infrastructure, and database design
- Familiarity with version control and agile software development methodologies
- Experience working with designers
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience with Blockchain and/or Distributed systems
- Experience building music players and apps
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.