Head of Product Development
Website Arriva, Inc.
The Smart Way to Build a Team in Latin America
Arriva is a digital platform that manages and connects premier Latin American technologists with companies in the U.S. seeking international growth. By analyzing a range of digital sources, our recruitment platform leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to model, find and rank the ideal candidates for open positions in a matter of seconds. Best part – we handle all the management nuisances with a PEO solution. From payroll and benefits to compliance and risk.
Arriva believes in a world where differences are embraced, opportunities deliver new outcomes, and human capital is elevated. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation, and inclusive work environment for all.
About the role
We are looking for a business-minded and action-oriented head of Product to lead the end-to-end site experience and supporting infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity as an early employee to partner closely with the CEO and founder to drive the strategy behind our core products. You will spearhead the creation of the recruiting and people management technology platform, with a product vision that inspires our engineering and design teams.
This role will require a good understanding of business operations as well as modern AI and Machine learning technology trends. You will lead an increasingly important and strategic aspect of our 2-sided business which includes, building our talent ecosystem and talent management platform. You will also be expected to continue building your team’s capabilities as the business grows by hiring the right people and structuring the teams to be as effective as possible.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside the CEO to develop the product roadmap and technology design.
- Identify, hire, and coach the product and engineering team needed to create and meet the business vision.
- Serve as a thought partner in delivering our high-level company objectives.
- Manage all website operations and site updates and oversee front-end and back-end engineering functions.
- Individually and as a manager, partner closely with our designers and engineers to bring our product vision to fruition
- Ensure best brand and design practices are integrated throughout development.
- Provide direction, leadership, and career development to a team of product managers, designers, and engineers, as well as define team structure.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in AI, Machine Learning or payroll environments, with evidence of career advancement within the organization
- You have experience building teams, mentoring and fostering career advancement
- You have exceptional financial and operational fluency
- You have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built. You understand the Agile and Scrum processes.
- You are passionate about building businesses, not features.
- You have conversational fluency in Spanish and/or work experience in LATAM
- You want to be part of building a company form the ground up
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org