Senior Product Manager
Aclima has pioneered an entirely new way to measure and analyze air pollution and greenhouse gases, block by block and around the world. The Aclima hardware and software technology platform translates billions of scientific measurements from its network of stationary and roving sensors into environmental intelligence for governments, businesses and communities. A Public Benefit Corporation, Aclima is dedicated to catalyzing bold action to protect public health, reduce climate-changing emissions and advance equity. The company holds a broad patent portfolio for networked, indoor, wearable, and mobile air quality sensing technologies. Aclima is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland and New York City.
This year Aclima was named one of Inc Magazine’s Best in Business, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a Fast Company World Changing Idea.
To learn more about Aclima, please visit https://aclima.io.
About the Role
Aclima is seeking a stellar Senior Product Manager to drive the launch of the next generation of environmental tools and online experiences. You will seize the opportunity to translate years of R&D combined with the excitement and needs of our partners into delightful user experiences, further expanding the reach of our brand.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that values continuous delivery across a highly-interdisciplinary team. We seek individuals who are self-starters, thrive in creating clarity in environments of ambiguity, and are excited about the opportunity to bring world-changing products into existence.
- Refine and implement a user-centric product strategy, develop a product roadmap and technical/feature specifications based on brand vision, user needs, technical and market trends, and platform capabilities.
- Manage product life-cycle from inception, execution, go-to-market, and iteration.
- Be the external champion of the product with early users and partners to assess fit, features, usability, and value.
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap to ensure alignment with company vision, launch timelines, and business objectives.
- Partner closely with Founders, Engineering, Business development, Design and other teams across Aclima to understand their vision, objectives, and opportunities.
- Proven – 5+ years of product management experience, shipping products into the hands of end users at a technology company, while managing across top-tier cross-functional teams using agile development methodology or similar.
- Passion for innovation – a strong track record of delivering innovative product experiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up environment and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Obsessive about customers – desire to really get to know the consumer, translating their needs into product requirements and experiences
- Excellent communication skills – demonstrated use of written, presentation and verbal skills to drive team enthusiasm for products and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Working at all levels – proven ability to drive strategic thinking about the product direction as well as focus on the executional details
- Team player – build strong relationships with the cross-functional team while serving as the team lead to drive results
- Data-informed decisions – know how to get and analyze data to make business decisions, balancing thoughtful research with the need for timeliness
Please know that you can be a great candidate even if you don’t have everything we’ve described above. You might also possess important skills and experience we haven’t considered. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself (especially in your cover letter- this is where you can really shine).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aclima is committed to diversity in our organization and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and has proudly made the Kapor Capital Founders’ Commitment. Aclima provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aclima complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities. Full-time position only. Out of area candidates will be considered.
Compensation and Benefits
Aside from the fulfillment of working alongside world-class colleagues to make a positive impact in people’s lives, while improving planetary and public health, Aclima offers competitive compensation, equity potential, and excellent benefits. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/Life/AD&D/LTD, 401K, commuter and wellness credits, company events, and an extraordinary culture.
To apply for this job email your details to DIANA.SOUZA@ACLIMA.IO