UPGRADING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
- If you don’t have an account yet, go to https://www.latinasintech.org/register and register yourself as a Latina in Tech or as an Ally.
- If you already have an account and you want it upgraded, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the email you used on registration and we will happily do the upgrade for you.
- We will upgrade your account in the next 48 hours and you’ll gain access to all our premium features, including the Company Profile (Coming soon!), Jobs Board, and Talent Pool
- Your next step should be to complete your profile with your corporate information to stand out to prospective candidates you’re going to be reaching.
- Take a second to explore the different sections of your Employer Dashboard, you can see the next events you can register to, our latest news, and the career board.
POSTING YOUR FIRST JOB
- To add a new job go to the nav menu LiT Recruit > Jobs Board. Here you can see and edit the job listings you had posted before
- To add a new job post just click on the top right button “Post a Job”, then fill out the form.
- Please note that the Company Details section will only need to be filled out once, the information will be stored and it will be prefilled in case you need to post new listings
- Click Preview and then, if you like it you can Post it for it to go live. And that is it!
EXPLORING LATINA PROFILES
You can view the public profiles of our candidates and message any member through our platform.
- To find this tool, go to LiT Recruit > Find Latinas in the navigation bar
- Then you can use the filters to narrow your search.
- Once you locate a candidate you would like to learn more about, expand their user information by clicking on the + symbol close to her name, and from there you can go to her member profile to message her.
SENDING A MESSAGE TO A LIT MEMBER
As a Premium Member, you will be able to start a conversation with any member open to be contacted by employers.
- You can manage all your conversations from your user profile
- To start a new conversation with a member, you can find a Message button on the user profile of the member you would like to reach out to.
- Click on the button and a popup will appear to let you start sending messages